We are very concerned about the impact COVID-19 is having on individuals, families, and communities throughout the country. Maintaining the health and safety of our clients, our team members, and our community is our highest priority. Solar is an essential service, and it’s important for us to understand the current situation and practice safe practices.
These are extraordinary times, and we are taking extraordinary measures to complete solar installation in a safe and secure manner, including:
- Taking extra precautions during in-home visits and solar installation. We have modified our practices to ensure that we remain 100% compliant with the CDC’s guidance on hygiene and interacting with others.
- Our employees follow social distancing guidelines and remain at least six feet away from others. All interactions will be handshake free. All of our sales, installation, and service teams wash their hands and/or sanitize their hands regularly or wear gloves. Our salespeople and technicians always wear masks when interacting with homeowners.
- We implemented social distancing policies in our offices and warehouse.
- We offer digital and over the phone estimates and customer support.
What do we expect from you?
- To make these precautionary measures as effective as possible, we need your support. When our installation crew or site survey specialist arrives, they will ask to maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet, and they will not shake your hand. They may even arrive wearing rubber gloves or a facemask as an added precaution.
- If you think you may be sick or have visited an area with active outbreaks, please let us know, and we will happily come back at another time.
We are eager to get your solar install completed as quickly, easily, and safely as possible.
Thank you for your support and understanding.