Solar Pool Heating Repair
We Got You Covered!
We service and repair all existing makes, models and brands of solar pool heaters. If your pool heater breaks down, you won’t be able to use your pool as much as you’d like to. At Celestial Solar and Water Systems, we want to make sure you’re able to enjoy your pool as much as possible. That’s why we respond to service requests within 24 to 48 hours. With this fast response, you can count on being able to begin using your pool again quickly. You can also rely on us to repair your solar pool heater correctly with the highest quality parts available. You need a dependable company that offers outstanding service and reliable parts, and that’s exactly what you’ll get with Celestial Solar. We offer these services in the Las Vegas, Orange County, San Bernardino, Riverside and San Diego areas.
We service and repair all existing makes, models and brands of solar pool heaters. Our team can determine where leaks or other problems are occurring and fix them for you promptly. This includes repairing faulty or damaged motorized value actuators and much more.
We provide routine maintenance and tune-ups to help keep your solar pool heating system in good condition and lower the risk of needing repairs. These visits include inspecting equipment and components to make sure they’re working properly, tightening components as needed and checking for early signs of problems with your system. Our team can perform routine maintenance on a seasonal basis or as often as needed, depending on how much you typically use your pool throughout the year.
Solar Pool systems are very durable, reliable and hassle-free for a good majority of their life however the inevitable can happen and components that handle millions of gallons of water it at some point need replacement. That’s why Celestial Solar has your back and can help assist you with a vast array of repairs, to help bring you some relief. Some of the repair services that we can perform (but are not limited to) are listed below.
- Leak Repair — We will examine the area to pin point the source and work to repair or replace leaks.
- Plumbing Repair — Examine and fix plumbing joints to resolve leaks.
- Plumbing Replacement — Any warped, swollen, discolored, and other PVC pipe issues that may occur on roofs, side walls, and pool equipment.
- Replace Valves — If a a broken and/or stuck valves occurs we will replace it with high quality valves and seal with permanent lubricant.
- Replace Vacuum Relief Valves — VRVs are common leak issues after years of service Celestial will use a top quality ball and spring valve to replace leaky issues.
- System Removal and Re-installation — When roof service or replacement is necessary, we offer removal and re-installation services. If re-installation is not advised, we will provide a quote for replacement.
- Solar Automation Repairs — Sensors and motorized valve actuators can be replaced when a faulty, mis-programmed, or damaged pool automation equipment occurs.
- System Tune-Ups — We can perform a system check, tightening of brackets, clamps and system checks at either the beginning of the year or when suggested.
- Seasonal Turn-on / Turn-off — Seasonal residents, have the option to have a system check for properly bypassed or reopened after long duration’s away from home.
- New Owner Education — We can provide assessment of existing pool heating panels upon the purchase of a new home or after the purchase.
We service all brands, including:
iSwimTM, FAFCOTM, HeliocolTM, Solar Industries/AquathermTM, Techno-SolisTM, and much more.
NEED A REPAIR?
When you depend on Celestial Solar and Water Systems for your swimming pool solar heater repair services, keep in mind that we do repairs on solar panels and other accessories outside our company. If we did not install your system or if your system is no longer under warranty, our team can still do needed repairs on it. Whether you have an iSwim system or a different brand, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you’re having problems with your solar panels or other equipment.
NEED A REPAIR?
When you depend on Celestial Solar and Water Systems for your swimming pool heater repair services, keep in mind that we do repairs on solar panels and other accessories outside our company. If we did not install your system or if your system is no longer under warranty, our team can still do needed repairs on it. Whether you have an iSwim system or a different brand, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you’re having problems with your solar panels or other equipment.